We want women who understand the meaning of ‘serving.’ We want individuals with experience in business that have a strong work ethic, an exciting personality, and the ability to be a world-class communicator and salesperson. The perfect franchisee would be a polished, fashion forward professional who is well known and admired in the community, who has a positive outlook on life, has endless energy, is financially stable, and has a craving to serve and build a business that is the “first-of-its-kind” social franchise for women!
- taking care of ourselves
- spending time with family and friends
- to lead with integrity and by faith
- to stay on the Lillians journey of building a ‘GREAT’ company
- to continue our philanthropic mission of Sara’s Dance Foundation
- to finish what we started and reach our dreams!
- we are all on the same team
- to change lives of women over and over again
- at the end of the day, we become better human beings because of what we have learned
Lillians offers something to women who are no longer interested in the interstate malls. We want to promote shopping locally and giving back to the community. We want to offer great merchandise at a great price. In this economy, no matter what financial status, everyone is more conscious of their budget. We want to give every woman the opportunity to look and feel pretty and on trend!
Nationwide, female entrepreneurs have found increasing satisfaction and fortune in owning their own business. Research shows that women across the world are starting new businesses at increasing rates. Women are no longer sitting by idly and waiting for the glass slipper to fit, nor are they hunkered down in some corporate giant, looking up through a glass ceiling. They are heading up companies, sitting on boards and foundations, and turning their passion into a paycheck that works for their lifestyle. Think Lillians!
What Lillians Offers
- One of the lowest initial investments in the industry. $18K! We want our Shoppe owners to focus on filling their store, not financing an initial fee.
- Due to our exciting model, your initial investment in inventory is also a fraction of the cost of most retail fashion and accessory stores out there. We want our floors dripping with the latest and greatest in fashion and accessories, but typical initial buys would be under $20,000.
- Strong voice in product selection
- Broad customer base – we serve all ages!
- Variety of brands
- No required uniform build outs
- Ongoing support and training
- Great internal marketing team
- Great product turn – it’s always something new!
- Franchise agreement of only 10 years
Looking brilliant is easy with one of many designer patent leather bags on your arm. They’ll add POLISH to anything you wear!
TREND ALERT FOR SPRING!
– STRIPES, PATENT LEATHER, and anything ‘WHITE’ is HOT for spring!
– Lucite, Neon & Acrylic are ‘IT’ for jewelry.
– NAVY & COBALT are new spring colors on the fashion runway.
New dazzling patents inspired by Burberry & Marc Jacobs. Grab a matching clutch or fun credit card holders that POP with color . . .like hot pink, turquoise, white and camel.
The Coach delicious spring stripes are here! Find styles
that include the Legacy bag, the Kady Tote and the
Small Bucket Bag.
The Coach Signature ‘c’ bag and the Coach ‘patchwork’ arrive just in time for you to be the first to hit the streets.
Come in and select from the hottest new designs inspired by:
Dooney & Bourke
The spring Fendi Spy Bag in Pewter and White!
New BLING inspired by David Yurman and John Hardy. Tiffany necklaces and bracelets back by popular demand!
HEARTS in bright colors are in for spring.
STACK’EM! Lucite and Acrylic bracelets with Bling!
‘The Hippest Shoppe in Town!’
First ever charity event called ‘the dance!’ Lillians will be there!
One of the most ‘inspiring’ women in our life was Grandma Lillian. Born in 1906, she grew up on a farm in Greenfield, Minnesota, where she raised 6 daughters! On Sunday mornings, after working hard in the fields all week, she would walk to her church to pump the organ for the Sunday morning services . . .and then walk home again. Her kindness never stopped. We opened our first Lillians shoppe in celebration of Grandma Lillian, who in her 85 years never complained about hard work or saw anything negative in the people around her. She lived a modest life, but taught us all about giving, serving, and putting family first. Grandma’s legacy in now offered in 7 Charming locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We would love to see you!
Cindy and Sue