Take the next step to find out if joining the Lillians team is right for you!
Click on the “Take the Quiz” button below to complete a quick preliminary questionnaire. It just takes a few moments to tell us a little about you. If you are accepted, you will be invited to complete a Personal Profile to help us get to know you in more detail. This information will be held in confidence and does not obligate you in any way to purchase a Lillians franchise.
Passion Day to Lillians is what typical franchises call Discovery Day. We do want you to discover things, but first and foremost, we want only passionate women coming through our door!
At Passion Day, held in Plymouth, MN, you will learn more about the Lillians story and history, about the franchise model in general, about our marketing support, our buy process, and our training. We will make a store visit as well!
Prior to Passion Day – you will have completed an online application with some brief information about yourself. You will also have received a phone call from a member of our Leadership Team. You may then be given a Franchise Application Form to complete so we have a good picture of who you are when you arrive. We should feel like old friends!
Below is the list of Passion Day events for 2014:
- Friday, February 14th, 2014
- Friday, February 28th, 2014
- Friday, March 14th, 2014
- Friday, March 28th, 2014
- Friday, April 4th, 2014
- Friday, April 11th, 2014
- Friday, May 2nd, 2014
- Friday, May 9th, 2014
- Friday, June 6th, 2014
- Friday, June 13th, 2014
- Friday, July 11th, 2014
- Friday, July 18th, 2014
- Friday, August 1st, 2014
- Friday, August 8th, 2014
- Friday, September 5th, 2014
- Friday, September 12th, 2014
- Friday, October 3rd, 2014
- Friday, October 10th, 2014
- Friday, November 7th, 2014
- Friday, November 14th, 2014
- Friday, December 5th, 2014
- Friday, December 12th, 2014
We promote idea generation, open communication and direct marketplace knowledge to flow both ways. We are better together. We are the pioneers, have done the testing, have made the investment, and have taken the risks. Let us share what makes this business so magical – with you!
Lillians wants each Shoppe owner to be successful and provides 5 days of one-on-one specific training in general business operations, inventory management, customer service, marketing, and retail merchandising. There are Operations and Training Manuals for you to keep with you as well as ongoing support by our staff. Classroom training is conducted in Plymouth, MN. In-Shoppe training is done at a Shoppe near you or our corporate office.
Marketing and Advertising
Lillians has created a brand that sings and it sizzles! Our internal marketing team makes everything Lillians come alive. We have all the marketing tools you need to start your business and serve your guests. We also custom design marketing tools for any of your unique Shoppe events.
Lillians has a company-wide Intranet system that increases the efficiency of internal business operations. There you will find resources for your Shoppe, marketing materials, operations information, sales numbers, and merchandise information – everything you need at your fingertips anytime!
We want women who understand the meaning of ‘serving.’ We want individuals with experience in business that have a strong work ethic, an exciting personality, and the ability to be a world-class communicator and salesperson. The perfect franchisee would be a polished, fashion forward professional who is well known and admired in the community, who has a positive outlook on life, has endless energy, is financially stable, and has a craving to serve and build a business that is the “first-of-its-kind” social franchise for women!
- taking care of ourselves
- spending time with family and friends
- to lead with integrity and by faith
- to stay on the Lillians journey of building a ‘GREAT’ company
- to continue our philanthropic mission of Sara’s Dance Foundation
- to finish what we started and reach our dreams!
- we are all on the same team
- to change lives of women over and over again
- at the end of the day, we become better human beings because of what we have learned
Lillians offers something to women who are no longer interested in the interstate malls. We want to promote shopping locally and giving back to the community. We want to offer great merchandise at a great price. In this economy, no matter what financial status, everyone is more conscious of their budget. We want to give every woman the opportunity to look and feel pretty and on trend!
Nationwide, female entrepreneurs have found increasing satisfaction and fortune in owning their own business. Research shows that women across the world are starting new businesses at increasing rates. Women are no longer sitting by idly and waiting for the glass slipper to fit, nor are they hunkered down in some corporate giant, looking up through a glass ceiling. They are heading up companies, sitting on boards and foundations, and turning their passion into a paycheck that works for their lifestyle. Think Lillians!
What Lillians Offers
- One of the lowest initial investments in the industry. $18K! We want our Shoppe owners to focus on filling their store, not financing an initial fee.
- Due to our exciting model, your initial investment in inventory is also a fraction of the cost of most retail fashion and accessory stores out there. We want our floors dripping with the latest and greatest in fashion and accessories, but typical initial buys would be under $20,000.
- Strong voice in product selection
- Broad customer base – we serve all ages!
- Variety of brands
- No required uniform build outs
- Ongoing support and training
- Great internal marketing team
- Great product turn – it’s always something new!
- Franchise agreement of only 10 years
Looking brilliant is easy with one of many designer patent leather bags on your arm. They’ll add POLISH to anything you wear!
TREND ALERT FOR SPRING!
– STRIPES, PATENT LEATHER, and anything ‘WHITE’ is HOT for spring!
– Lucite, Neon & Acrylic are ‘IT’ for jewelry.
– NAVY & COBALT are new spring colors on the fashion runway.
New dazzling patents inspired by Burberry & Marc Jacobs. Grab a matching clutch or fun credit card holders that POP with color . . .like hot pink, turquoise, white and camel.
The Coach delicious spring stripes are here! Find styles
that include the Legacy bag, the Kady Tote and the
Small Bucket Bag.
The Coach Signature ‘c’ bag and the Coach ‘patchwork’ arrive just in time for you to be the first to hit the streets.
Come in and select from the hottest new designs inspired by:
Dooney & Bourke
The spring Fendi Spy Bag in Pewter and White!
New BLING inspired by David Yurman and John Hardy. Tiffany necklaces and bracelets back by popular demand!
HEARTS in bright colors are in for spring.
STACK’EM! Lucite and Acrylic bracelets with Bling!
‘The Hippest Shoppe in Town!’
First ever charity event called ‘the dance!’ Lillians will be there!
One of the most ‘inspiring’ women in our life was Grandma Lillian. Born in 1906, she grew up on a farm in Greenfield, Minnesota, where she raised 6 daughters! On Sunday mornings, after working hard in the fields all week, she would walk to her church to pump the organ for the Sunday morning services . . .and then walk home again. Her kindness never stopped. We opened our first Lillians shoppe in celebration of Grandma Lillian, who in her 85 years never complained about hard work or saw anything negative in the people around her. She lived a modest life, but taught us all about giving, serving, and putting family first. Grandma’s legacy in now offered in 7 Charming locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We would love to see you!
Cindy and Sue